20060502

my collection : The pixized Leonardo De Vinci








I got my inspiration from my memory. The collection was inspired by the very low-fi video game called "PAC-MAN" when I was a Child.

It was really a very lovely memory for me....and the game got a very strong, attractive visual effect...the whole thing is fun and acid. And I started to think : It will be funny when it comes into fashion. So i develop the idea to a collection.

I did a collection before, It's all about PAC-MAN. I cut the fabric into pieces and patch them up into the picture and clothes again. The collection of Leonardo De Vinci's drawing is the continue of that collection.

It's not just a funny visual for me. I love the conflicts between classical drawing and modern digital visual effect, country patchwork and urban pixels, warm and cold, distory and reform...... all these push me to develop this story and project.

credit :
Collection and styling by Foxymcdee
Photography : Topaz Leung
Make Up : Janice
Model : Grace Choi

2 comments:

ks said...

love this set of photos!

foxymcdee said...

thanks..but u dun like the clothes? :P